- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup cashew milk (or almond milk)
- 3 Tablespoons Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan Salt
- Mix eggs, nut milk, and melted coconut oil. In a separate bowl mix dry ingredients.
- Combine dry & wet ingredients. Mix well with a fork until smooth without any chunks. Batter will appear wet, but please note that coconut flour is very absorbent and all will be well if you’ve followed the recipe. Make sure the chunks are all gone so all the coconut can absorb the liquid. Batter will be the consistency of instant pudding before its set in my opinion if that helps haha 🙂
- Heat a skillet or griddle to medium heat. Lightly grease with coconut oil or butter (grass-fed preferred).
- Scoop & drop batter into the skillet to make a 3-4inch pancake. Recipe will make 12 pancakes. Watch for bubbles to come up before you flip-but note you will not have as many bubbles or as large of bubbles as regular pancakes. Be patient and gently lift to keep an eye on browning. Flip once to finish cooking.
Recipe Yields 12, 3-4 inch pancakes. 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts for 1 serving: (3 pancakes)
Calories: 152/ Carbs: 0.9g / Protein: 5.5g / Fat: 14.6g
21 day fix: 1/2 red, 1/2 Orange, 2tsp.