Feel Better & Live Vibrantly
As a Nutritionist & Weight Loss Specialist I know it can be frustrating to feel like you’re doing the right things, but you’re not getting the results you want. I’m here to help. – Abbey Walsh, MS, CNS
How I can help
I help women get to the root of what has been holding them back from losing weight.
Together we will identify and correct imbalances in your body so you can have optimal health & achieve the weight loss you desire in a lasting way.
I will challenge old mindsets, help you create a healthy relationship with food, & ditch the dieting cycle to keep the weight off for good.
This is your plan for lifelong wellness. No more bandaid solutions, cutting calories, or excessive amounts of exercise.
- Clinical testing-no guessing!
- MS Human Nutrition & Board Certified through the BCNS
- 8 years of Nutrition Experience
- Continued support to create lifestyle
“I can’t believe it”
“I feel amazing”
“Changed for life”
Abbey & her program helped me to see that I can rewrite my weight loss story- to a story without rules! It is amazing how different her approach is compared to other things I’ve done in the past. I am so happy with how I look at feel. We have continued to work together and I’ve lost 20lbs from August-December (even through the holidays!)”
Our Favourite Recipes
- Become a meal planning boss: My Top 10 TipsMeal planning is one of those things that most people really WANT to do but aren’t quite sure how to get started with it, or feel overwhelmed and confused about how to please EVERYONE in the house. I’m going toContinue reading “Become a meal planning boss: My Top 10 Tips”
- Sweet talk…with some not so sweet consequencesCan I tell you a secret? Fat doesn’t make us fat..sugar does So many people are afraid of ALL fat because of the high calories, what they think they’ve “heard” about saturated fat etc…but the truth is the extra weightContinue reading “Sweet talk…with some not so sweet consequences”
- Getting healthy: Eating for your goals while meeting your body’s nutrient needsTo really be able to define yourself as someone with “good nutrition” there are a few things that need to be in check. The first thing is proper energy balance. This means your calories-in (eating) and calories-out (exercising, daily living)Continue reading “Getting healthy: Eating for your goals while meeting your body’s nutrient needs”